Terms & Conditions
Orders & Payment
Prices on our website are shown as AUD $ (Australian dollars) and include GST (Goods & Services Tax).
GST is automatically removed from orders delivered to an address outside Australia.
Goods ordered will be delivered to the address detailed on your order.
We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa , American Express and PayPal.
Your credit card details will be safely and securely handled by SecurePay, a division of Australia Post.
SecurePay is a secure payment gateway service approved by all major credit cards and Australian banks.
SecurePay is used by hundreds of websites for secure and safe transactions.
To protect your privacy & security Bijoux Collection does not have access to your full credit card number when your payment is processed by SecurePay through our website.
We reserve the right to cancel any order and will promptly refund any money paid using your original payment method.
All orders are subject to availability of stock.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
- We will happily exchange an item or issue a credit note, if claimed within 7 days of delivery to you.
- Sale, clearance or discounted items cannot be exchanged.
- A copy of your receipt must be sent to us with your exchange.
- Goods for exchange must be in ‘as sold’ condition: complete, unaltered, unworn and in original packaging.
- Any jewellery that pierces the skin (such as earrings) cannot be exchanged as regulated by the NSW Health Department.
- We do not refund if you change your mind. Refunds may be subject to a re-stocking charge to cover costs we have incurred to deliver the order to you and in effecting the refund.
To arrange a product return;
- Please email us, before sending the goods, to advise us of the product you want to return, it's purchase date and the reason you want to return it.
- Please wait for our emailed authorisation before returning the goods.
- To ensure quick processing please return all goods with a copy of the original receipt.
- It is your responsibility to ensure returned items are packed well and are protected from damage in transit.
- We suggest you use a return method that enables you to track the parcel as we do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
Our Return Address;
282 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood NSW 2067
All products supplied by us are covered by warranty as prescribed by Australian consumer law. However we do not cover negligent damage or wear and tear over time.
Sterling Silver Jewellery
Please refer to the Silver Jewellery Care card included with your purchase for our recommendations for handling, cleaning and storage of your Bijoux sterling silver jewellery. Sterling silver jewellery may be fragile but treated with care will give many years of pleasure and enjoyment.
Fashion jewellery is generally less durable than silver and gold jewellery and is often created using techniques and materials chosen for visual effect rather than a longer life. Please be very careful when handling, wearing and storing these fine pieces. We cannot exchange or refund items suffering from negligent damage or wear and tear over time.
All our watches are covered by a warranty issued by the manufacturer. A copy of each brand’s warranty will be included with each watch sold.
WARRANTY TERMS PRESCRIBED BY AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW:
The benefits to the consumer given by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The consumer will bear the expense of claiming the warranty.
Conditions for Vouchers, Promotions, & Special Offers
Bijoux Promotional Vouchers;
- From time to time we may release and send to you by email Bijoux promotional vouchers that may be used as payment for products online at www.bijoux.com.au.
- Bijoux promotional vouchers can only be redeemed online at www.bijoux.com.au.
- Bijoux promotional vouchers are not valid in Bijoux Collection retail stores.
- Bijoux promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them, can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with other Bijoux promotional vouchers.
- Individual brands may be excluded from Bijoux voucher promotions.
- The value of a Bijoux promotional voucher cannot be used to pay for products from third parties.
- The value of a Bijoux promotional voucher cannot be used to pay for shipping costs.
- The value of a Bijoux promotional voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts.
- If you place an order for a product less than the value of the Bijoux promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- The value of a Bijoux promotional voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- If the value of a Bijoux promotional voucher is insufficient for the order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment. Payment methods accepted at www.bijoux.com.au are VISA, MasterCard and PayPal.
- If you have a Bijoux promotional voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with redemption of that promotional voucher on www.bijoux.com.au, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
- We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of Bijoux promotional vouchers.
Bijoux Gift Vouchers;
- Valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Valid for purchases at www.bijoux.com.au and/or our physical stores
- Non-refundable and non-returnable
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be reissued
- Change can only be given as a new Gift Voucher
- Balance can be put towards the next order
- Standard Bijoux Collection trading terms apply to gift vouchers
$10 OFF First Online Order Offer;
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered when signing up.
- Please read the email before placing your order.
- The email will contain a discount code for use when finalising your first online order.
- The offer is valid for one month from the date of the email.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts.
- The offer is only valid for full priced merchandise.
- Enter the code given on the email when checking out and your order value will be discounted by $10.
- Minimum purchase for this offer is $70.00 before discount.
- If you do not use the code on your first order you may use it on a single subsequent order placed within the month the voucher is valid.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Bijoux Collection. All existing vouchers will be honoured until the expiry date.
Customer service is of utmost importance to us. If you have any feedback, complaints or queries please contact us. We will respond to your enquiry promptly.
Conditions of use of www.bijoux.com.au
Bijoux Collection (Bijoux) is owned and operated by BJX Pty Ltd ABN 16 002 153 157. www.bijoux.com.au is the official website of Bijoux.
The website is copyright in its entirety. The use of and the placing of orders on this website are subject to our terms, conditions and policies. By continuing to use this website and/or purchasing products through this website you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions contained in the website.
Your use of this website is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. By accessing this site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in relation to any dispute or any matter in any way related to, or connected with, this agreement or any transaction contemplated by this agreement and legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out or relating to this site, including but not limited to the purchase of products from Bijoux.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time, such changes to be effective upon posting on this website. Your continued use of the website after any such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes. Transactions commenced prior to a change will be effected in accordance with the terms in place at the time of the commencement of the transaction.
Bijoux will not be liable by reason of the failure in the performance of obligations under these terms and conditions by reason of strikes, riots, fire, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, or any other cause which is beyond Bijoux’s reasonable control.
This agreement is not subject to any terms or conditions proposed by you unless those terms or conditions are expressly accepted by Bijoux in writing. Failure of either party to enforce any right it has under these terms will not be construed as a waiver of those rights, nor a limitation upon the party’s ability to subsequently exercise those rights.
If any provision of the agreement is held to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then the provision is severed to the minimum extent required, and other provisions of the agreement will remain in full force and effect.
There may be times when the website is unavailable. This may occur when we are upgrading the site to improve customer service or product range or could be unscheduled and due to issues beyond our control. Bijoux will endeavour to minimise the inconvenience of downtime to the best of our ability. Bijoux will not be held liable for the consequences of any down-time.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this website are protected as is the copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Bijoux or by other parties that have licensed their material to Bijoux. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the website is prohibited other than for individual private non-commercial use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to copy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form.
This website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under Bijoux’s direct control. Bijoux accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites. You acknowledge that Bijoux is entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this website which you install without obtaining Bijoux’s prior written consent.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bijoux’s liability for breach of any implied warranty, representation, condition or undertaking including without limitation in respect to any sale, supply or use of Bijoux products or use of this website or security breach which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Bijoux, to:
- in the case of services; the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods; the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired
- in respect to any other loss or damage; any claim for consequential loss, expenses, income or profits is excluded.
Bijoux’s exclusion of liability applies whether the claim is in contract, tort (excluding without limitation, negligence) or equity and even if Bijoux has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage. You agree that Bijoux’s liability, if any, to you at law will be reduced by the extent, if any, to which you contributed to the loss.
You acknowledge that products purchased from Bijoux can require special maintenance. Bijoux will not be liable for any damage caused by any failure by you to maintain the products properly.
Please note that the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). Notwithstanding any other term in this Agreement, Bijoux does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties, whether implied by custom, law or statute.
Bijoux reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time. Bijoux shall not be liable to you for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this agreement.